On the Run
Strawberry - TUB
Rushing to buy the quickest and easiest foods/takeaways and/or snacks and sometimes even skipping meals altogether have a profoundly negative effect on our bodies. Unstable blood sugar levels often result producing a multitude of unpleasant symptoms. Weight gain, obesity, hypoglycaemia, insulin resistance, Syndrome X or metabolic syndrome, pre diabetes and even diabetes mellitus are massive health issues affecting all age groups. Excellent results have been observed by people using On the Run either as a meal replacement and/or snack for these conditions or in maintaining health.
Being individually packed per portion size easily transported and can really be â€˜grabbed’ On the Run when darting out the house or can be kept in the briefcase, in the car or at work simplifying the assurance that good quality foods are consumed at all times.
Overall health can be improved when a meal replacement of this calibre is consumed. Excellent weight loss can also be achieved with his low kJ, pre-weighed meal that can be enjoyed, literally, â€œOn the Runâ€. Only high-grade, easily absorbed proteins and carbohydrates are used combined with a range of unique fibres which promote satiety and assist in the stabilization of blood sugar and insulin levels, all essential to long-term sustainable successful weight loss.
This unique, scientifically-formulated meal-replacement helps ease the stress of finding the best food in our busy lives. It has specific ratios of macro-nutrients and specific raw materials which have been specially sourced. Proteins have a superb quality with ease of absorption into the bloodstream, which is of utmost importance in sustaining energy levels. The carbohydrates have a low glycemic index which assists with blood sugar control. Most low kilojoule diets often lack fibre, resulting in constipation and poor colonic health however, this product will rectify this situation. Current recommendations for dietary fibre intake are a minimum of 30 g/ day but most people consume very much less. On the Run has a combination of four different fibres, both soluble and insoluble –actually providing â…“ of the recommended daily dietary requirement. This ideal combination provides a low kilojoule nutrient dense product with a low glycemic index.
- Hypoglycaemic symptoms (low blood sugar)
- Weight control, low kJ diets
- Insulin resistance, both pre & Diabetes Mellitus
- Syndrome X, Metabolic Syndrome
- Convenient instant nutritious food required
How the brain and body benefits
- Each sachet contains 500kJ (120 kcal) and can replace 1 to 3 meals per day. The sachets are the correct meal portion size for successful weight loss and take the â€œthinkingâ€ out of food choices. It is also ideal as a snack replacement.
- It helps stabilize blood sugar and controls food cravings, giving a better overall feeling of wellness and mental acuity.
- The fibre provides a feeling of fullness and satiety so the dieter feels less â€œdeprivedâ€ and is more likely to stick to the weight loss programme. Fibres can be very beneficial for those suffering with irritable bowel.
- It is easily digested and absorbed because of the high quality protein.
- The type of protein is also beneficial with those with lactose intolerance.
- It is often used in the case of younger children when blood sugar control is an issue. Sometimes they could start with half a sachet and build up depending on their weight.
- Especially helpfully with those experiencing learning problems as blood sugar is easily stabilized and high density macro-nutrients are obtainedâ€¢
- Perfect for the elderly, especially if there is excess weight and not much mobility. If there is excessive wasting then perhaps the higher energy meal replacement would be the product of choice.
- Perfect also for quadriplegics and paraplegics. This group of people experiences huge problems with weight control, bowel function and obtaining good nutrition while keeping as light as possible.
- Can be safely used during pregnancy. Sufficient water must be drunk as constipation can be an issue in some pregnancies.
- It is hassle-free. Just add 300ml of water and give it a good shake and allow to stand for 5 min.
- It is ideal for those on the run.
- It is cost-effective
- It can be used for 1 to 3 meals on a daily basis. It has been specially formulated for this purpose.
- On the Run can be used on its own or as part of a daily menu plan.