The palm wrench is a spline socket system featuring 7 spline sockets and a 1/4' bit holder in one wrench.
Finally a tool designed specifically for flexible connectors.
The palm wrench is constructed around the go-thru design. This means that it is now possible to reach nuts on deep long bolts.
The spline sockets are manufactured from Chromoly (an alloy of Chromium and Molybdenum) steel for excellent strength and weight ratio. It is stronger and harder than standard steel and has a higher durability.
- Compact palm size design.
- Spline socket depth of 11mm.
- Soft grip cover.
- 1/4' bit holder for all 1/4' hex drive bits.
- Taper fits all brand of connectors.
- No more adjusting of wrenches.
- Ceiling hooks can be fastened with the palm wrench.
- Fits both metric and imperial sizes.
- CrMo steel for strength and durability.
Spline drive fits:
The spline sockets can be used on the following sizes:
|METRIC HEX||IMPERIAL HEX||TORX||XZN|
The palm wrench is sold as 12 units in a display box.
|consider safety for your health and the people around you|
General safety suggestions:
It is advisable to always have the following items nearby and in a good condition