4-Inch Heavy-Duty Workshop Bench Vise with Swivel Base
The Pony 29040 4 (101.6mm) inch vise is economically priced and is an alternative to heavier duty bench vises but greater in strength than light-duty vises.
These vises feature swivel bases with a lock down-nut, replaceable hardened-steel serrated jaws faces, large ground and polished anvils, permanent pipe jaws and large forming horns..
- 4 (101.6mm) inch opening capacity.
- 4 (101.6mm) inch jaw width.
- 2-1/4 (57.15mm) inch throat depth.
- 1/4(6.35mm) inch to 1-1/2 (38.1mm) inch pipe jaw capacity
- Swivel base with lock-nut
- Permanent pipe jaws
- Forming horns
- Plated steel hardware
|Part No._x000D_||Jaw width_x000D_||Opening Cap_x000D_||Throat depth_x000D_||Options_x000D_ _x000D_|
|#29040_x000D_||4 inch_x000D_||4 inch_x000D_||2 1/4_x000D_||Pipe jaws_x000D_|
|101.6 mm_x000D_||101.6 mm_x000D_||57.15 mm_x000D_||1/4inch to 11/2inch_x000D_|