The 4 x 10' Professional Woodworker's Vise
InformationThe 4 x 10' Professional Woodworker's Vise from Jorgensen features a quick-action release for fast opening and closing and a solid-steel dog in the front jaw which, when used in conjunction with a bench stop, allows oversized work to be held securely on the bench top.
The machined, toed-in jaws provide a solid grip, while northern hardwood handles are designed to provide balance and comfort. The front and back jaws have drilled and tapped or countersunk holes for optional wood facings. The vise fits a 2.25' bench, but can adapt to other thicknesses as well..
- 12 (305 mm) inch opening capacity
- 4 x 10 (102 x 254 mm) inch Jaw size
- Castings: Gray iron
- Main Screw: Acme threads
- Twin guide-bars: Cold-drawn steel
- Roller Nut Insert: Cast bronze alloy
- The vise fits a 2.25' bench, but can adapt to other thicknesses as well.
|Part No.||Opening Cap||Jaw Size||Extra|
|#41012||12 inch||4 x 10 inch||The vise fits a 2.25' bench, but can adapt to other thicknesses as well.|
|305 mm||102 x 254 mm|