Pony Pipe Clamp 3/4â€³ Original
This widely popular clamp fixture is designed to be used on ordinary 3/4â€³ galvanised pipes with the flexibility of creating any clamping length. Easy to assemble. ideal for metalworking, woodworking and a wide range of applications from industrial to do-it-yourself type projects..
Orange and black baked enamel finish castings of malleable and ductile iron, Smooth 5/8â€³ Acme cut steel threaded screw for secure hold and final tightening, tail-stop with multiple-disc-clutch for fast easy adjustments while holding work securely and a coil-spring stop. Pipes are not required to be threaded, simply clamp onto the 3/4 inch pipe.
- 1-3/4 (31.75mm) inch jaw width
- Spindle Diameter: 5/8'.
- Fixture for 5/8' Pipes, Style 50.
- Orange and/or black baked enamel finish castings of malleable and/or ductile iron
- Smooth 5/8' Acme cut steel threaded screw for secure hold and final tightenin.
- Tail-stop with multiple-disc-clutch for fast easy adjustments while holding work securely.
|Part No._x000D_||Jaw width_x000D_||Spindle Diameter_x000D_ _x000D_|
|#50_x000D_||1 1/4 inch_x000D_||5/8 inch_x000D_ _x000D_|
|31.75 mm_x000D_||15.8 mm_x000D_ _x000D_|