Pneumatic Chipping Hammers (Hex.)(2,300 bpm)
- Hex. Shank, Shank Size of Chisel: 14.5 mm
- Piston Stroke : 51 mm
- Stroke Speed : 2,300 bpm
- Net Weight : 7.0 kg
- Length : 410 mm
- Air Cons. : 0.85 m3/min
- Air Inlet : 3/8"
- Hose Size : 8 mm
- Sound Pressure : 100 dBA
- Air Pressure : 90 psi
- Vibration : 11.0 m/S2
- Packing (1 Carton) : 2 pcs/0.75 cu.ft/G:16.3 kgs
- Plate valve delivers powerful blows with excellent control.
- Cast steel handle withstands rugged use.
- Heat treated cylinder and piston (both material are SAE 8620) resist wear.
- Spline locking device prevents loosening of handle/cylinder.
- Grooved barrel for use with retainers.
- Plated piston for reduced wear and extended life.
- CHIPPING HAMMERS are designed for rugged use in foundries, shipyards, refineries, fabrications shops and construction applications.
- Available in 1" Thru 4" stroke versions to offer the power levels necessary for a variety of uses from light and medium chipping and trimming through heavy cutting.
Air Tool Warranty
- All Pneumatic Tools And Compressors Are Covered By A Factory Fault Manufacture Warranty For A Period Of 12 Months Subject To Being Operated In Accordance To The Manufacturers Specifications And Requirements.
- All Manufacturers Operating And Safety Instructions In Hand Books Must Be Fully Complied With. All Air Tools Must Be Operated At The Minimum Pressure That Is Functional And Must Not Exceed The Maximum Specified By The Manufacturer.
- All Tools Should Be Operated With A Combination Filter/Lubricator/Regulator Unit Fitted Not More Than 4,5 Metres From The Tool. Tools Must Be Lubricated Daily With Pneumatic Oil And Air Lines Must Be Free Of Water /Moisture.
- Tools That Are Tampered With Or Worked On By Other Than Power Tool Traders / Afrospeed Appointed Service Personnel During The Warranty Period Will Cease To Be Covered By The Warranty.
- All Tools Upon Delivery Need To Be Inspected, Including Oil Levels. Pneumatic Oil Needs To Be Applied Daily.