The Omer 80.16 Series fine wire staplers are used in many applications including; production and finishing of furniture, picture frames, cabinet backs, boat seating (stainless steel), wooden articles, video games and billiards, TV & stereo sets, wooden crates, sunshades, automotive vinyl and interior trim, pre-upholstery, manufacturing of doors and windows, felt insulation, shoemaking, exhibition fitting-out, manufacturing of paperbags.
0,65 x 0,95
applicable size [inch] :
5/32" - 5/8"
staples per strip [pcs.]:
- All Pneumatic Tools And Compressors Are Covered By A Factory Fault Manufacture Warranty For A Period Of 12 Months Subject To Being Operated In Accordance To The Manufacturers Specifications And Requirements.
- All Manufacturers Operating And Safety Instructions In Hand Books Must Be Fully Complied With. All Air Tools Must Be Operated At The Minimum Pressure That Is Functional And Must Not Exceed The Maximum Specified By The Manufacturer.
- All Tools Should Be Operated With A Combination Filter/Lubricator/Regulator Unit Fitted Not More Than 4,5 Metres From The Tool. Tools Must Be Lubricated Daily With Pneumatic Oil And Air Lines Must Be Free Of Water /Moisture.
- Tools That Are Tampered With Or Worked On By Other Than Power Tool Traders / Afrospeed Appointed Service Personnel During The Warranty Period Will Cease To Be Covered By The Warranty.
- All Tools Upon Delivery Need To Be Inspected, Including Oil Levels. Pneumatic Oil Needs To Be Applied Daily.